Local & low carbon nergy self-sufficiency
1. CERTIFICATIONS QUALITY SAFETY ENVIRONMENT (QSE)
Mini Green Power is committed to an integrated Quality Safety Environment management process based on three standards:
■ OHSAS 18001 certificate for Occupational Health and Safety Management System (Certificate No. SMS / 17-158 issued on 14/03/2017)
■ ISO 9001 certificate: concerning the quality management system (certificate n ° SMQ / 19-283 issued on 29/05/2019) for the following activities:
– Design office activities for studies and consulting services in the field of renewable energies
– Design and production activities of turnkey Green Mini plants
Design and production activities of turnkey Mini Green plants
– Supplier of automated solutions for turnkey power plants
– Operation of Mini Green plant
– Suppliers of Complex Security Systems
– Supplier of services related to the operation of Mini Green Plants (maintenance, performance testing, safety inspections)
– Design and production of photovoltaic panel equipment (excluding installations for the OHSAS 18001 but installation included for ISO 9001).
■ ISO 14001 certificate: Mini Green Power is also committed to setting up an environmental management system. The goal of Mini Green Power is to be ISO 14001 certified in 2020.
Audits of these certifications are conducted each year by external bodies.
2. QUALIFICATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE DESIGN OF PHOTOVOLTAIC INSTALLATIONS
Mini Green Power holds the qualification QualiPv RGE 2018 Elec module guaranteeing the seriousness and quality of technical expertise during the phases of project assembly and design of photovoltaic installations (QualiPV number: QPV / 56514).
3. TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS RELATED TO THE REALIZATION OF INSTALLATIONS:
Mini Green Power has the training and qualifications required to carry out the necessary work for the installation of the Mini Green plant:
■ Up-to-date electrical licenses for electricians and operators.
■ Lifeguard Rescuer for staff operating on site.
■Training Work at heights, wear a harness and use scaffolding (assembly and disassembly) for assemblers, mechanics and electricians.
■ Training fitter– manual gantry operation for assemblers and mechanics.
■ Training for driving category 3 self-propelled trucks (CACES R389)
Mini Green Power finally puts in place a set of measures to ensure the proper functionality of its facilities, as well as the safety of its employees:
■ EC Declaration of Conformity certifying machine conformity
■Outsourced quarterly regulatory watch with periodic assessment of compliance obligations. This watch focuses on:
– Use of work equipment and means of protection
– Risk prevention
– The workplace
– The intervention of external companies
– Pressure equipment