Depending on the profile of its customers, Mini Green Power offers several possible financing schemes in the structuring of projects. Our approach is to act in cooperation with expert partners in their field: energy companies, waste processing companies, project funders.
Several types of
schemes are possible :
Mini Green Power can manage all the components of the project in addition to the sale of the turnkey plant: project financing, biomass supply, operation and maintenance of the facility.
This type of long contract – around ten years – allows non-energy expert customers to benefit from low-carbon economic energy and focus on their field of activity. Production guarantees are proposed in this type of scheme.
Energy can be sold in many forms:
• Price KWH of heat,
• Price KWH of electricity,
• Price per ton of steam for a process requirement. . .
This energy sales scheme is the one that Mini Green Power recommends: it avoids the customer to carry the investment and the production risk; the customer pays only what is produced.
When the customer wants a scheme in which he does not invest, but he cannot buy the energy because of various administrative blockages, a plant rental scheme is an interesting alternative.
A rental price of the installation is proposed:
• The plant is provided with an operatial assistance team.
• It produces on demand according to the needs of the customer.
• The rental price of the plant is smoothed over 5 years, 10 years or more.
In this case, we ensure:
• On-site transportation,
• The installation,
• Start up,
• Industrial commissioning of the installation.
If the customer wishes, we offer customized assistance contracts:
• On-site operation,
• Assistance with remote operation,