We place our social and environmental objectives
at the same level as our economic objectives
We focus our research on 3 main areas, with the dual aim of
better adapting to your specific needs and meeting the
environmental challenges you face.
To your specific needs and to meet the environmental
challenges you face.
These solutions are designed to optimise plant operation and minimise pollutant emissions.
By pursuing our mission with authenticity and striving for excellence in the development of our technology,
we live and breathe these values that structure the company's activities.
We place the utmost importance on respect for authenticity, remaining aligned between what we say, what we do and what we think, by living our environmental mission every day. We strive to combine extreme frankness with kindness.
For us, striving for excellence means daring to test the limits. We are constantly evolving and looking for new ideas. We learn a lot from each other and from the projects we undertake, and we look for the best talent to help us move forward. Sharing is key. That's why we seek to value each employee in his or her area of expertise by encouraging them to give their best. This quest for excellence is also reflected in the attention we pay to research and innovation, the sense of daring and the passing on of knowledge and skills to younger people.
An integrated management process based on two standards
The ISO9001 and ISO45001 integrated quality, safety and environmental management certificates validate the quality of our services, whether in terms of the service we provide, the safety of our worksites and people, or our compliance with the rules governing the environmental protection of our work. These certificates are proof of our commitment to maintaining a climate of safety and well-being within our team.
In addition to these standards, MGP is in the process of adapting its model to the economy of functionality and cooperation, and is implementing a "liberated company" management system.
• May 2019 : Meeting with President Macron at Vivatech.
• February 2019 : Audited at the French National Assembly in the energy committee on the difficulties of the emergence of renewable energies in France.
• January 2019 : Mini Green Power (83) wins the 1st Best Practices Prize [SME/SMI] at the 26th National Quality and Operational Excellence Awards Ceremony organised by Médef and France Qualité, out of more than 4,000,000 SMEs/SMIs in France.
• November 2018: 1st Médinnovant 2018 prize won in Marseille and awarded by the Euroméditerrannée competition.
• September 2018 : Ernst & Young award for the most disruptive start-up in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur.
• September 2018 : Grand Est Numérique prize awarded by the Solar Impulse Foundation / Bertrand Picard and ENGIE.
• May 2018 : 1st Graine de Boss Prize won with Benoit de Ruffray, CEO of the Eiffage Group. Awards ceremony on 16 May at the French Ministry of the Economy. 15 startups awarded out of a total of 300.
• 2017 : Winner of the Fundtruck competition (1st out of 547 startups in France)
• March 2017 : 1st Green tech prize at Challenges magazine's Startup Summit
• 2016 : Finalist EDF pulse Marseille and Lyon
• September 2016 : Smart City Coup de Coeur Award in Marseille.
• End of 2015 : Selected as "Talent INPI 2015" to present MGP technology at COP 21 in Paris
• February 2015 : Labelling of the Mini Green Power Plant project by Capenergies